- If you have a credit account with us, you can phone or e-mail your order, and we will ship your goods to you. The goods will be accompanied by an invoice. Credit terms will be advised on the invoice (normally 30 days).
Phone or email us to enquire about our credit account facility.
- If you do not have an account with us, you can still email or phone your order. We will reply with a pro forma that includes payment option details:
- Electronic funds transfer. Electronic transfers can be done online or in person at your bank. Email us when you've done it. When our bank confirms that payment has been received, we will email you to confirm shipping.
- Credit card. Visa or Mastercard. We do not use a secure server, therefore we suggest that anything documenting your credit card number be emailed in multiple parts. We do not store any credit card information on our computer. We keep records on paper for income tax purposes only.
We will confirm your order with you before billing your card or shipping the goods. We will bill your credit card on the same day that your goods are shipped.
- Paypal. You will find account details on the pro forma.
- When payment has been received, we will despatch the goods by a service such as Star Track (inside Australia), TNT, UPS or Australia Post (to destinations outside Australia).